Was Musiker und Weggefährten im Web zum Tod von Michael Jackson sagen

Enriquez_mz

Aktives Mitglied
Ich habe mich mal etwas im Netz umgeschaut und die Reaktionen einiger Weggefährten und Musiker zum Tod von Michael Jackson gesammelt.

Dabei fiel mir im übrigen auf, wie gut einige Künstler selbst das Internet nutzen und derartige News schnell ins Netzt setzen und sich zum Tod von Michael Jackson zu äußern. Einige von ihnen auch direkt über Twitter. Andere jedoch haben eine durchgestylte Website durch Profis, nutzen aber selbst kaum dieses Medium um direkt mit ihren Fans dort in Kontakt zu treten. Selbst bei Größen wie Madonna ließt man nichts auf deren offiziellen Seite und selbst bei den musikalischen Nacheiferern und Fans wo man es erwarten würde, wie bei Usher, findet sich kein Wort über Jacksons Tod. Aber auch bei der eigenen Familie schaut es schlecht aus, wie zum Beispiel auf der Seite von seinen Geschwistern so weit sie eine Internetseite haben wie Jannet Jackson, La Toya Jackson und Tito Jackson, egal ob Webseite oder MySpace-Seite.

Steve Lukather:
First reaction Lukather on MJ’s passing away
Posted by Arend on Friday, June 26, 2009 6:19:37 AM

Lukather: “I am at a loss for words right now. I dont know what is in the air but I am hiding. Phone and e mails are off the hook from the press. I dont know why or what to say.
I pray for his kids and family.
I wll process this and let the family speak first as they should.
Be well, Luke.”

Quincy Jones:
“I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news. For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don’t have the words. Divinity brought our souls together on The Wiz and allowed us to do what we were able to throughout the 80’s. To this day, the music we created together on “Off The Wall,” “Thriller” and “Bad” is played in every corner of the world and the reason for that is because he had it all…talent, grace, professionalism and dedication. He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I’ve lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him.”

Paul McCartney:
“It’s so sad and shocking. I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be remembered forever and my memories of our time together will be happy ones.
I send my deepest sympathy to his mother and the whole family and to his countless fans all around the world.”

Justin Timberlake:
I can’t find the words right now to express how deeply saddened I am by Michael’s passing. We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only Pop music but of all music. He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him and the time we spent together. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.
- Justin

Britney Spears:
In Memory of Michael Jackson
Posted under Blog, Dance, Music, Videos on June 26, 2009

On Thursday night, Britney Spears gave the following statement regarding Michael Jackson’s death to Larry King:
“I was so excited to see his show in London. We were going to be on tour
in Europe at the same time and I was going to fly in to see him. He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I’m devastated he’s gone!”

Jennifer Batten:
I’ve been COMPLETELY innundated by e mails re: Michael Jackson and cannot keep up and write back to you all. Please join me on twitter for thoughts and memories . Thanx!–J
“Very sad day on earth. They’ll leave you alone now MJ. RIP”
“Will be sharing cool MJ memories in the days to come. Check back.”
“Been doing news TV, radio and phoners nonstop. Got AM Northwest TV in a minute”
“Amazing how the TV news fills time with absolute shyte when there’s nothing more to say in a big story Their speculations are irresponsible.”
“I think I pissed off N Orleans TV by being a little 2 honest re: what I think of the press. It was pre coffee so can’t be held responsible!”
“Thinking of making myself available 4 any +all press, now that I see they’re back to trashing him again, past their brief hours of ‘respect’”

Beyonce:
A Message From Beyonce
“This is such a tragic loss and a terrible day. The incomparable Michael Jackson has made a bigger impact on music than any other artist in the history of music. He was magic. He was what we all strive to be. He will always be the king of pop! Life is not about how many breaths you take, but about how many moments in life that take your breath away. For anyone who has ever seen, felt, or heard his art, we are all honored to have been alive in this generation to experience the magic of Michael Jackson. I love you Michael.” -Beyonce

Gloria Estefan:
“The two great losses that we experienced today can only be balanced by the beautiful things they left behind for us on this earth. Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson will forever live in my heart as unforgettable and eternal…
Las dos grandes perdidas que hemos sentido hoy solo se puede balancear con las cosas bellas que dejaron atras en nuestro mundo. Farrah Fawcett y Michael Jackson viviran siempre en mi corazon como inolovidables y eternos…”

Michael Madsen:
Michael mourns the loss of Michael Jackson
August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

Like everyone else, I am mourning the loss of Michael Jackson.
I do remember being concerned about him. He seemed isolated
and alone, but took the time to bring me into his inner sanctum and introduced me to his children.
Rest in peace.
—Michael Madsen 6/26/09

R. Kelly:
“I am truely saddened that my Mentor, Brother and Friend, will no longer be w/us phisically. at the same time i feel so blessed to have been”
“touched by his Dance, his Lyrics and his PURE Genius! It is b/c of Michael’s yesterday that i am who i am today! My condolences to his fam”
“and friends around the world. Michael Jackson, Rest In Peace and may you’re Music and Legacy forever reign on Earth.. Amen”
“gotta take it back on you guys.. “I’ll Be There” Jackson 5!”

L

leada

AW: Was Musiker und Weggefährten im Web zum Tod von Michael Jackson sagen

schöne zusammenstellung. der king of pop hat musikgeschichte geschrieben. jacko hat einfach sooo viele geile songs geschrieben. mr. moonwalker 4ever. :)

N

ni.c.

Schön, wie einige Künstler das Internet nutzen, um mit Ihren Fans zu kommunizieren.

Und traurig, dass einige (große) Künstler das nicht mehr notwendig haben.

Aber gut zusammengetragen. RIP MJ.

M

Marco

Eine wirklich schöne Liste, sowas habe ich gesucht. MJ wird jetzt wohl entgültig als der größte Künstler in die Geschichte eingehen.

Oben