Undefinierbare Autokauf-Interessenten aus dem Ausland

polo-paul

Benutzer
Hallo Forum,
hab folgendes: Ich wollt mein altes Auto verkaufen. Ist ein alter Audi V8 von 1991. So jetzt hab ich den bei mobile und autoscout reingestellt. Alles schön und gut. Hab aber ne interessante Mail von einem bekommen die ich nicht recht verstehe. Hab das gleiche auto im herbst letzten Jahres auch mal reingestellt und hab so eine ähnliche Geschischt aufgetischt bekommen. Ich häng die mal hinten dran. Hat jemand schon mal so was gehabt oder über sowas was gehört. Also hier die Mail im original:

Hello,

I have acknowledged the content of your Letter, Am extremely glad to receive the information's as regards to your car and i will buy your car at your given price,It seems to me that you are a very sincere person.

Meanwhile, I am a captain with the United Nations Troop in Iraq , We are against terrorism, Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq, Our mission here is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. And I will need a trusted partner to release a consignment funds deposited with the red cross security company here in Iraq.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my guardianship the sum of (16.2 million U.S.D) I discovered this money from a mansion belonging to one of Sad-am Hussein's men who were crude oil exporters here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And it is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this Funds.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed into your country for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person and I can not move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe 3years, so I need someone I could trust. If you are capable and accept to handle this deal, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I can not be parading with such amount, thus, I need to present someone to stand as the beneficiary.

I am an American and an intelligence officer and I have 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic Means. I just need your acceptance and all is done.Please if you are interested in this transaction, I will give to you the complete details that is needed in other to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured site so that I can be sure of the person for real and not imaginary.I believe I can trust you.

Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which is much secured so that nobody can monitor our conversations, I will only reach you through e-mail, because our calls here is been monitored by the high officials here in the camp, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network.

I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested Notify me and please delete this message immediately from your mailbox, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else. I wait for your contact details so that we can go on. In less than 4days the consignment will be in your position in and I will come over for my money, I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME ...............................................
YOUR FULL ADDRESS..........................................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.................

Regards,
Capt. Harris Robinson
Iraq Military Base
Baghad.

Schon komisch. Mal sehen was ihr dazu sagt.

jACZi

Neuer Benutzer
Zu gut deutsch...

wir suchen Idioten die wir als Mittelsmänner für unsere pfishing attacken brauchen.

Wir buchen illegal geld via abbuchung von fremden bankkonten und du überweist
es dann weiter an mich, minus deinem Anteil. Falls es den beklauten Kontoinhabern
auffällt, buchen die das Geld in der gesetzlichen Frist von 14 Tagen zurück, nur
Du bist gearscht, weil du von dir ausgeführte Überweisungen nicht zurück buchen
kannst.

Das ist was dahinter steckt (ohne das ich es überhaupt gelesen habe :)

Sabine20

Neuer Benutzer
Ich hatte eine ähnliche Geschichte als ich mein Auto verkaufen wollte. Undefinierbare Emails und nicht wirklich schlüssige Aussagen.
Also habe ich mich mit diesem Thema etwas genauer beschäftigt und bin bei meiner Suche nach Tipps zum Autoverkauf auf diese Seite gestoßen.
Die verraten einem mehr oder weniger was zu beachten ist, da sie selber ja auch aufpassen müssen ;)

ghost1965

Aktives Mitglied
ich hatte was ähnliches mit einem motorradverkauf. der käufer kam aus england. alles nur abzocke. der wurde richtig agressiv mir gegenüber und fing an zu drohen. wollte seine leute bei mir vorbeischicken etc.

mal gut das ich den spieß umdrehen konnte! schnell war ruhe.......

laut polizei ist das eine abzockmasche, die gerne von südafrikanern ausgeübt wird. immerhin sind solche "angebote" nie nachvollziehbar, immer per mail oder prepay handy und aus staaten ohne auslieferungsverträge und somit nicht strafrechtlich zu belangen.

also finger weg!!!!

wer was kaufen will - geld auf den tisch und ab vom hof!

Oben