Live Metallica Konzerte zum herunterladen

Joaquin

Administrator
Teammitglied
22. Dezember 2008
Live Metallica Konzerte zum herunterladen

Die Band Metallica bietet für Fans den Download von ihren Konzerten an unter der Seite LiveMetallica.com an.

Aktuelle Downloads sind:
The following shows are now available for download from LiveMetallica.com:

12/20/08 Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA
That Was Just Your Life
The End of the Line
Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
One
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
All Nightmare Long
Kirk Solo #1
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Blackened
Kirk Solo #2
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Last Caress
Whiplash
Seek and Destroy
Total Running Time: 2:10:30

12/18/08 The Forum, Los Angeles, CA
That Was Just Your Life
The End of the Line
The Four Horsemen
Ride The Lightning
One
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
Wherever I May Roam
All Nightmare Long
Kirk Solo #1
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
Kirk Solo #2
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Breadfan
Motorbreath
Seek and Destroy
Total Running Time: 2:07:39

* This was the second of two shows at The Forum in Los Angeles.

* This was the first time in 16 years that The Four Horsemen was performed in Los Angeles. It was last played on February 13, 1992 at The Forum on the Wherever We May Roam tour.

* This was the first time in 12 years that Breadfan was performed in Los Angeles. It was last played on December 21, 1996 at The Forum on the Poor Touring Me tour.

* This was the first time in ten years that Wherever I May Roam was performed in Los Angeles. It was last performed on October 18, 1998 at the Playboy Mansion. Yeah… that’s right… the Playboy Mansion.

* This was the first time in 12 years that Motorbreath was performed in Los Angeles. It was last played on December 20, 1996 at The Forum on the Poor Touring Me tour.

12/17/08 The Forum, Los Angeles, CA
That Was Just Your Life
The End of the Line
Creeping Death
Harvester Of Sorrow
One
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
All Nightmare Long
Kirk Solo #1
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Damage, Inc.
Kirk Solo #2
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Last Caress
Green Hell
Seek and Destroy
Total Running Time: 2:04:25

* This was the 40th show Metallica has played in Los Angeles County (this includes shows in Los Angeles, Reseda, Hollywood, Long Beach, Dominguez Hills and Inglewood). The first time they played LA County was on March 27, 1982 in Hollywood, CA at the Whisky a Go-Go. It was the third Metallica show EVER.

* The last time Metallica performed in Los Angeles was on May 14, 2008 at The Wiltern for a gig benefiting the Silverlake Conservatory of Music.

* In addition to the early club shows and various one off’s, Metallica has played Los Angeles County on the following tours: Kill ‘Em All for One, Ride the Lightning, Damage, Inc., Van Halen’s Monsters of Rock, Damaged Justice, Wherever We May Roam, Guns ‘N Metallica, Summer Shit, Poor Touring Me, Summer Sanitarium, Summer Sanitarium 2003, and Madly in Anger With the World.

* This was the first time that Green Hell was performed in Los Angeles. It had only been performed live nine times up to this point.

* This was the first time in 16 years that The Unforgiven was performed in Los Angeles. The last time was on October 3, 1992 at the Rose Bowl.

12/15/08 Cox Arena, San Diego, CA
That Was Just Your Life
The End of the Line
Ride The Lightning
The Memory Remains
One
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
All Nightmare Long
No Remorse
Kirk Solo #1
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Blackened
Kirk Solo #2
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Die Die My Darling
Hit The Lights
Seek and Destroy
Total Running Time: 2:05:26

* This was the 11th show Metallica has played in San Diego, CA. The first time they played in San Diego was on March 9, 1985 at San Diego State University on the Ride the Lightning tour.

* The last time Metallica performed in San Diego was on November 24, 2004 at the Sports Arena on the Madly in Anger With the World tour.

* Metallica has played San Diego on the following tours: Ride the Lightning, Damage, Inc., Damaged Justice, Wherever We May Roam (which was featured in the Live Shit box set), Guns ‘N Metallica, Summer Shit, Poor Touring Me, Poor Re-Touring Me, and Madly in Anger With the World.

* This was the first time that Hit the Lights was performed in San Diego.

* This was the first time in almost 24 years that Ride the Lightning was played in San Diego. It was last played here on March 9, 1985 at San Diego State University.

12/13/08 Save Mart Center , Fresno, CA
That Was Just Your Life
The End of the Line
Creeping Death
Wherever I May Roam
One
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
All Nightmare Long
Kirk Solo #1
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
Kirk Solo #2
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Last Caress
Motorbreath
Seek and Destroy
Total Running Time: 2:04:38

* This was the sixth show Metallica has played in Fresno, CA. The first time they played in Fresno was on December 14, 1988 at Selland Arena on the Damaged Justice tour.

* The last time Metallica performed in Fresno was on March 14, 2004 also at the Save Mart Center on the Madly in Anger With the World tour. That show in 2004 contained the last performance of The Unnamed Feeling.

* Metallica has played Fresno on the following tours: Damaged Justice, Wherever We May Roam, Poor Touring Me and Madly in Anger With the World.

* This was the second performance of The Unforgiven on the World Magnetic tour. It was last performed in Fresno on February 15, 1992 at Selland Arena on the Wherever We May Roam tour.

* This was the first time that Fight Fire With Fire was performed in Fresno.

Oben