Iron Baby - Ein Fan-Film-Trailer

Joaquin

Administrator
Teammitglied
Iron Man ist dank der guten Comic Verfilmungen eine der Comicfiguren im Netz. Umso mehr gibt es immer mehr, welche sich dann dieses Thema annehmen, anspruchsvolle Filme dazu ins Netz stellen, und es auch mal liebevol durch den Kakao ziehen.

Der folgende Kurzfilm portiert das Thema auf die jüngste Generation und creiert damti das Iron Baby.

I just finished all the 3D (modeling, Texturing, animation, Fx etc.) in 3dsMax 2011 and rendered with Vray, for this very short fake trailer i did just for fun with my friend Patrick Boivin who had the idea, did the live shooting, direction and compositing in Adobe After Effects. We wanted to see the technical level we could reach together.

I used CAT for the animation. The first landing shot was done by camera projection (we had just a photo for the background and a fire footage). I created all my HRDI images for the reflection using a fisheye lens. It took me alot of time to model the whole Iron Baby suit. I first model the real Iron Man and then deformed it to baby proportions.

Iron Baby

Oben